Individual FX rate – advantages and conditions
The Bank sets an individual FX rate for buying/selling foreign currency amount that exceeds 250 000 CZK (or the equivalent) according to the current exchange rate of the given currency pair on the interbank FX market.
Conditions for granting an individual FX rate:
• Minimum amount of 250 000 CZK or an equivalent in another currency
• The rate applies only to non-cash transactions
• Relevant account balance amount at the setting of an individual FX rate
• Individual FX rate is only valid for non-cash conversion transactions where transaction currency is different than the currency of the account from which the payment is sent.
Advantages of individual FX rate for clients:
• Through the use of an individual FX rate the client will save on the FX purchase or sale when compared to the FX rate table of ČS
• Individual FX rate corresponds with the current rate on the interbank market
• Higher amount influences the rate for the client´s advantage
• No fee is charged for contracting an individual rate
• The Bank does not conclude with clients any special contract for acquiring individual FX rate
• Settlement of the deal can be arranged for the day on which the deal is contracted