- Your return potential is disproportionately high due to low capital investment and the leverage effect.
- With a turbo long you profit from rising underlying prices, with a turbo short from falling prices.
- The time value and the volatility of the underlying have almost no influence on the price of the turbo.
- Turbos have transparent prices.
Please note that the target market of this investment instrument is listed below. If you do not meet any of the listed parameters, you may be outside the specified target market!
The target market defines the set of investors (retail clients) for whom the investment product is intended.
This investment product is intended for investors who:
- have sufficient knowledge and/or experience regarding structured products and type of underlying asset.
- seek investment profit
- are able to accept a level of risk that is in accordance with the risk indicator of the product specified in General attributes.
- In the event of an unfavorable development of the investment, they are able to bear the possible loss, which is ilustrated by performance scenarios, see Key Information Document (KID).
- Are interested in holding the product until the maturity specified in General attributes.
This investment product is not intended for investors (negative product target market), who:
- do not have sufficient knowledge regarding structured investment instruments and the type of underlying asset
- are unable to bear the loss of invested funds indicated in the Key Information Document (KID) in the event of an unfavorable development of the investment
The client's compatibility with the product's target market will be evaluated during the purchase process.
- The leverage effect can lead to disproportionate losses. There is no capital guarantee, and a total loss of the invested capital is possible.
- If this product is not secured against a currency risk, the performance of the product is affected by the positive or negative trend of the exchange rate between the product’s currency (CZK) and the currency in which the underlying asset is traded. If CZK strengthens, the price falls and if CZK weakens the price rises.
- Investors bear the credit risk of the issuer.
- Investors are exposed to the risk that Erste Group Bank AG may not be able to meet its obligations in the event of insolvency.
- There is a possibility of a total loss of the capital invested
- This security is not covered by any deposit insurance scheme.