What does the Prémiový dluhový cenný papír 3.6% EURO STOXX 50® Deep Barrier 10 offer?
- Possibility to gain an interesting total yield amounting to 18% in five years.
- Fixed yield of 3.6% p.a. of its nominal value is paid out annually regardless of the underlying asset trend.
- Attractive 49% barrier level of the initial value (see Note) of the EURO STOXX 50® stock index.
- The Premium Bond can be automatically paid out redeemed early with a paid out yield of 3.6% already after the first year of its duration (or at one of the following annual observations), provided that the underlying index at the observation date is at or above the currently valid barrier for early repayment.
- Barrier for automatic early repayment is decreasing over in time and during the last year it works efficiently as an additional safety cushion.
- The Premium Bond is issued in Czech crowns and the investor does not bear the currency risk.
- EURO STOXX 50® is a widely diversified index representing best quality European companies.
- Electronic version of the prospectus is published on the Issuer´s website www.credit-suisse.com or on www.investicnicentrum.cz/prospekty.
- Electronic version of the Notification of Key information is published on the website https://docs.credit-suisse.com/.
Note. The initial value will be calculated by the EURO STOXX 50® index provider based on the closing prices of the underlying assets at relevant stock exchanges on 21 March 2019.
Note 2: Product risk weight: on a scale of 1 to 7, from a potentially lower risk and yield of 1 to a potentially higher risk and yield of 7, assuming that you will keep the product until its maturity date. The real risk may significantly differ in case you sell the product prematurely.
- The Premium Bond does not guarantee a return on the invested amount and the investor can lose the whole investment or part of it.
- The 100% return of the nominal value of the Premium Bond at the maturity date depends on the market rate trend of EURO STOXX 50® index.
- The Premium Bond Holder bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- The product is subject to English law.
- If you use the portfolio method of investment advice ask your banker or investment specialist to assess whether this product should become part of your investment portfolio. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: Credit Suisse AG (S&P's A / Moody's A1 / Fitch A)
- Underlying asset: EURO STOXX 50® stock index
- Subscription period: 25 February 2019 (9.00) – 21 March 2019 (16.00)
- Minimum investment: 1 piece
- Price at subscription: 100%, free of charge
- Initial value fixing date: 21 March 2019
- Observation period: from 22 March 2019 until 21 March 2024, daily closing prices
- Fixed yield: 3.6% p.a., paid out regardless on the trend of the underlying asset, every year at 28 March (with the convention of the following working day) until the maturity date or early maturity date
- Barrier for the nominal value payout: 49% of the fixed initial value (see Note) of the EURO STOXX 50® index
- Dates of possible automatic early repayment: 30 March 2020, 29 March 2021, 28 March 2022, 28 March 2023
- Comparative values for automatic early repayment: see the leaflet
- Liquidity: daily according to current market prices shown in the Exchange Rate List of Česká spořitelna, a.s.
- Distributor´s costs valid at the issue date: 0.4% p.a., you will find the precise expression in the Instruction for Subscription of PDCP 3.6% EURO STOXX 50® Deep Barrier 10
- Issuer´s costs valid at the issue date: you will find their precise expression in the Notification of Key Information
- Redemption price: 2% of the nominal value