- investment horizon < 1 year
- guaranteed payment of the nominal value at the maturity date,
- the bond may be sold at any time before the maturity date; then the yield will be a difference between the price of purchase and the price of sale,
- the issuer and administrator is Česká spořitelna,
- the payment charge for the placement of order of the HZL is not charged.
- when holding a bond to the maturity, you do not pay any entry or exit fees.
- the current yield till maturity at the time of sale will apply if the investor holds HZL till maturity
- with the shortening period till maturity, the price gets closer to the nominal value, therefore a change in the bond price is logical and will not reduce the yield till maturity as quoted at the time of sale
- the selling price and purchase price of HZL change every day, also due to a change in yields on the bond market, if the investor holds HZL till maturity, price fluctuations will not affect the yield till maturity
- the prices of bonds are quoted as percentage of the nominal value.
The “purchase” price means the the client sells, the “sale” price means that the client buys.
- minimum investment: 10 000 CZK
- price for the provision of early redemption: 1% of the transaction volume