Why buy Prémiový dluhopis MULTI 6?
- Interesting yield potential of up to 25% for its duration.
- 100% participation in a regularly observed trend of a broadly diversified underlying asset – the Multi Asset Global Futures EUR index.
- Regular observation of the underlying asset. The resulting yield is calculated as 100% participation of the average annually fixed values of the observed underlying asset.
- Even with a greater fall in the underlying asset at least 100% of the nominal value of the Premium Bond (see Note) is always paid out at maturity thanks to guarantee.
- Immediate availability of funds. You can sell the Premium Bond, subject to standard market conditions, through Česká spořitelna at any time before maturity, for the market price shown in the Exchange Rate List of Česká spořitelna. However in such a case the price may fluctuate even below 100% of its nominal value. The payout guarantee of a minimum of 100% of its nominal value applies to payout at maturity.
- The Premium Bond is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the exchange rate risk.
- Electronic version of the prospectus is published on the Issuer´s website www.erstegroup.com.
ERSTE GROUP BANK AG, as the issuer and creator of this product with an investment component, has drawn up the document Notification of Key Information in which you will find basic information about this product.
- You can find the Notification on the creator´s website www.erstegroup.com and on Česká spořitelna investment portal www.investicnicentrum.cz
Note: The disbursement of the guaranteed amount depends on the ability of the issuer to meet its commitments arising from the guarantee.
- The Premium Bond guarantees a return on the entire invested amount. It guarantees a return of a minimum 100% of its nominal value (see Note) at the maturity date.
- The guarantee does not apply in situations when the issuer fails or if you sell the Premium Bond before its maturity.
- The Premium Bond holder bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- If you use the portfolio method of investment advice, ask your banker or investment specialist to assess whether this product should become part of your investment portfolio.
- The prices are given as the percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: Erste Group Bank AG
- Underlying asset: Multi Asset Global Futures EUR index (for more information go to: https://sgi.sgmarkets.com)
- Participation: 100% in a regularly observed trend of the underlying asset
- Guarantee: 100% of the PD nominal value at the maturity date (see Note)
- Maximum payout: 125% of the PD nominal value
- Selling price: 100%, free of charge
- Formula for calculating the value at maturity: 100% of the PD nominal value + 100% participation × (average value from 5 observations of the underlying asset/initial value – 1), minimum 100%, maximum 125%
- Underlying asset initial value fixing date: 13 February 2019
- Observation: annual, always at 13 February, with the convention of the following working day
- Last observation: 13 February 2024
- Distributor´s costs valid at the issue date: 0.4% p.a., you will find the precise expression in the Agreement for Purchase of PD MULTI 6
- Issuer´s costs valid at the issue date: you will find the precise expression in the Notification of Key Information
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume
- Nominal value: CZK 10,000
- Minimum investment: 1 piece
- Product risk weight on a scale of 1 to 7, from a potentially lower risk and yield of 1 to a potentially higher risk and yield of 7, assuming that you will keep the product until the maturity date. The real risk may differ substantially if you sell the product prematurely.