Erste Group Bank AG is rolling over the future contracts – which serve as underlying for oil certificates (WTI, BRENT CRUDE) – generally three to ten business days before expiration from the most current contract to the following most current futures contract.
In the currently prevailing market situation we reserve the right to execute the roll-over even earlier within the parameters of the terms and conditions of the certificates. This way it is attempted to prevent distortions around the expiration day.
WARNING: In the current market situation with the potential probability of negative prices for the futures there is a possibility of a total loss of invested capital.
Current roll-over dates:
- The roll-over into the October future (current underlying) was done on 28/07/2020.
- The roll-over into the September future was done on 25/06/2020.
- The roll-over into the August future was done on 26/05/2020.
- The roll-over into the July future was done on 27/04/2020.
- The roll-over into the June future was done on 26/03/2020.
- The roll-over into the September future (current underlying) was done on 16/07/2020.
- The roll-over into the August future was done on 17/06/2020.
- The roll-over into the July future was done on 07/05/2020.
- The roll-over into the June future was done on 16/04/2020.
Any information, material and services regarding financial instruments and securities provided by Česká spořitelna/Erste Group/ or any of its affiliates (collectively “Erste Group“) on this and any linked website hereafter (jointly the “Websites“) shall be exclusively to investors who are not subject to any legal sale or purchase restrictions.
By agreeing to this hereto, the visitor entering this Websites confirms that has read, understood and accepted this Information and the Disclaimer