- To set up a premium deposit, you need to have an asset account of investment instruments with Česká spořitelna. Opening an asset account is free of charge, it can be done at any branch of Česká spořitelna, an investor - natural person will have to submit a valid identity card, a legal person will have to submit documents of corporate personality.
- To set up a premium deposit in Czech crowns, it is not necessary to have a money account at Česká spořitelna. Money for the payment of the premium deposit may be sent to the respective collecting account from any Czech Crown account. After setting up a Euro or Dollar premium deposit, you need to have an investment account in the respective currency at Česká spořitelna. Opening and keeping an investment account is free of charge.
- For premium deposits, the minimum investment is CZK 10,000. For EUR currency premium deposit, the minimum investment is EUR 400, for USD currency premium deposit the minimum investment is USD 500.
Who can buy?
- Citizens of the Czech Republic or foreign nationals over the age of 18 years (legal representative in the case of a minor).
- Legal person, natural person–entrepreneur.
- Other entities established under the laws of the Czech Republic (foundations, movements, political parties).