Who can buy?
- Citizens of the Czech Republic or foreign nationals over the age of 18 years (legal representative in the case of a minor)
- Legal person, natural person–entrepreneur
- Other entities established under the laws of the Czech Republic (foundations, movements, political parties)
What documents should be signed by the client
- Investment adequacy questionnaire
- Contract for the provision of purchase and sale of securities issued by the subjects of collective investment
- Contract for the opening and management of investment instrument asset accounts
What is needed for signing the Brokerage Contract
- Natural person
Valid identity card (ID card or travel, diplomatic or service passport, residence permit)
- Legal person
Proof of legal personality – an extract from the Commercial Register (original or certified copy) not older than 3 months, and proof of entitlement to dispose of share certificates signed by representatives
Document to verify identity (natural persons – e.g. company executive)
- Other entities
Proof of legal personality, which is issued by the appropriate authority that either approves or registers their activities. And here, there are no 3 months... isn't it possibly discrimination?