Why buy Reverse Convertible Moneta 03/2020:
- Attractive absolute 4.8% yield in 8 months always paid out irrespective of the trend of the underlying asset.
- The product matures before the record date for the payment of the dividend of the underlying asset – the shares of MONETA Money Bank, a.s.
- In the event of an unfavourable trend of the underlying asset price, the nominal value of the bond will be paid out in shares of MONETA Money Bank, a.s.
- Renowned issuer Credit Suisse AG (Moody's A1 / Standard & Poor's A+ / Fitch A).
- Electronic version of the prospectus is published on the website of Credit Suisse AG https://www.credit-suisse.com/cz/en.html.
- You will find out how the Reverse Convertible Moneta 03/2020 bond works and examples of scenarios at maturity in the leaflet.
- Electronic version of the prospectus is published on the website of Credit Suisse AG https://www.credit-suisse.com/cz/en.html or on the investment portal www.investicnicentrum.cz.
- The Reverse Convertible Moneta 03/2020 bond does not guarantee a return on the invested amount and the investor could lose the whole investment or part of it.
- The holder of the Reverse Convertible Moneta 03/2020 bond bears the issuer’s credit risk.
- If the value of MONETA Money Bank, a.s. share falls below 100% of its initial value (see Note) on the date of fixing the closing value of the underlying asset, a fixed 4.8% interest will be paid out on the maturity date and the holder of the Reverse Convertible Moneta 03/2020 bond will be paid out its nominal value in shares of MONETA Money Bank, a.s.
- The Reverse Convertible Moneta 03/2020 bond is subject to English law.
- Issuer: Credit Suisse AG (acting through its London branch)
- Underlying asset: Ordinary shares of MONETA Money Bank, a.s. – ISIN CZ0008040318
- Fixed interest for the duration of the product always paid out: 4.8% (7.2 % p. a.)
- Subscription period: 9 July 2019 (9.00) – 18 July 2019 (16.00), may be shortened
- Barrier for payout of the product nominal value: 100% (see Note) initial values of MONETA Money Bank, a.s. share.
- Issue date: 25 July 2019
- Date of fixing the initial value: 18 July 2019
- Date of fixing the closing value: 18 March 2020
- Product costs valid on the subscription starting date: 1.69% (2.54% p.a.) you will find the precise expression of the product costs in the Reverse Convertible Moneta 03/2020 subscription instruction
- Early redemption provision price: 2% of the transaction volume
- Product risk weight: on a scale of 1 to 7 from a potentially lower risk and yield of 1 to a potentially higher risk and yield of 7
- Nominal value: CZK 10,000
- Minimum investment: 1 piece
- Currency: (Czech crown) CZK