ČS nemovitostní fond

The portfolio of commercial properties in the Republic and other Central European countries
ISIN: CZ0008472545  

 
Performance goal and investment strategy
The performance objective of the fund is to exceed the yields on government bonds of the Czech Republic through investments in a broadly diversified portfolio of commercial real property: Administrative buildings, logistic parks, shopping centres, hotel complexes and residential projects in the long term. The main part of the fund yield consists of income from owned real estate. The income combined with real estate active management and growth of the real estate market price can generate very interesting yields. The fund invests up to 80% of its means in tangible, visible and easy to valuate assets, i.e. in specific real estate. The fund holds remaining 20% in quickly liquid financial assets to secure the payout of buying stockholders.
 
Performance (2019/12/05)
Period
YTD
6m
1Y
(% p a)
3Y
(% p a)
5Y
(% p a)
10Y
(% p a)
since inc.
(% p a)
Perf 3.37 2.40 4.15 3.51 3.07 3.00 1.64
Annual performance in % (2019/12/05)
Period 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
Perf 3.56 2.28 2.44 2.51 3.38
Statistical figures (-)
Sharpe Ratio-
Volatility in %-
Minimum & maximum performance in % p.a. (2019/12/05)
1Y
5.95
-14.11
3Y
3.52
-2.81
5Y
3.27
-0.65
10Y
3.11
1.03
 
 
Disclaimer
Full names of open Mutual funds are given in the fund statutes (prospectuses). Pursuant to rules applicable to collective investment, the manager informs that neither the current or expected performance will guarantee the future performance. Investment in investment certificates contains the risk that the current value of amount invested and yields on the amount will fluctuate; thus return on the amount invested is not guaranteed. All information provided herein is of informative nature only and it should not substitute the statute (prospectus) or give its overall summary. Before using this website/information for investment, you should consult consultants of Česká spořitelna. If any yield is mentioned in the reference material, you should always bear in mind that past yields will not guarantee future yields, that any investment is subject to the risk of value fluctuations and change of exchange rates, and that return on the amount invested or profit margin cannot be guaranteed.