|What does PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL 2 offer?
- Possibility to obtain an attractive total yield of up to 17.55% in three years.
- Fixed yield of 5.85% p.a. from its nominal value is paid out annually regardless of the development of the underlying assets for the duration of PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL 2, thus until the early maturity date or the maturity date (as at 31 January 2023, 31 January 2024, 31 January 2025).
- PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL 2 can be automatically repaid early after the first or the second year of its duration, if at the observation date the underlying indices are on or above the valid barrier for early repayment.
- Attractive 49% barrier level of the initial value (see Note 2) of both underlying indices.
- Barrier for automatic early repayment is decreasing over in time: 100% (after a year), 90% (after two years). Barrier for repayment in the last year in the amount of 80% works effectively as an additional protection element.
- PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the currency risk.
- Electronic version of the Basic Prospectus is published on the website of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange https://www.bourse.lu/programme/Programme-GolSachsIntl/14550 or on www.investicnicentrum.cz/prospekty.
- Electronic version of the Notification of Key Information is published on the website http://www.gspriips.eu or you can find it on the investment portal www.investicnicentrum.cz
- PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL 2 does not guarantee a return on the invested amount and the investor could lose the whole investment or part of it.
- A 100% return on the nominal value of PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL 2 at the maturity date depends on the development of market rates of the EURO STOXX 50® and S&P 500® underlying indices.
- If for the duration of PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL the price of some of the underlying indices falls below the 49% barrier of their initial value (see Note 2) and at the same time the closing value of both underlying indices shall not be equal or higher than 80% of their initial value (see Note 2), the investor shall lose more than 20% of the invested money.
- The PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL 2 holder bears the credit risk of the issuer and guarantor.
- PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL 2 is subject to English law.
- Issuer: Goldman, Sachs & Co. Wertpapier GmbH
- Guarantor: Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (Moody's A2 / Standard & Poor's BBB+ / Fitch A)
- Underlying indices: EURO STOXX 50® and S&P 500®
- Subscription period: 4 January 2022 (9.00)–24 January 2022 (16.00)
- You will find the dates of fixing the initial and closing value of indices, the observation dates and dates of possible automatic repayment in the leaflet.
- Barrier for the payout of PDCP TRANSATLATNIC AUTOCALL 2 nominal value: 49% of the fixed initial value of the underlying indices, daily observation of closing values
- Fixed yield: 5.85% p.a. paid out regardless of the development of the underlying asset (31 January 2023, 31 January 2024, 31 January 2025) until the maturity date or the early maturity date
- Product costs valid at the subscription starting date: (You will find the precise expression of product costs in the PDCP TRANSATLANTIC AUTOCALL 2 Subscription Instruction) 1.03% p.a.