Why buy Prémiový dluhopis MULTI 15?
- Interesting yield potential of up to 30% for its duration.
- 80% participation in a regularly observed trend of a broadly diversified underlying asset – the Global Multi Asset Strategy EUR index.
- Regular observation of the underlying asset. The resulting yield is calculated as 80% participation of the average annually fixed values of the observed underlying asset.
- Even with a greater fall in the underlying asset at least 100% of the PD MUTLI 15 nominal value (see Note) is always paid out at maturity thanks to the guarantee.
- Fast availability of funds. You can sell the PD MULTI 15 subject to standard market conditions, through Česká spořitelna at any time before maturity, for the market price shown in the Exchange Rate List of Česká spořitelna. However in such a case the price may fluctuate even below 100% of its nominal value. The payout guarantee of a minimum of 100% of its nominal value (see Note) applies to payout at maturity.
- PD MULTI 15 is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the currency risk.
Note: The disbursement of the guaranteed amount depends on the ability of the issuer and guarantor to meet its commitments arising from the guarantee.
- The Premium Bond PD MULTI 15 guarantees a return on the entire invested amount. The PD MULTI 15 guarantees a return of a minimum 100% of its nominal value (see Note) at the maturity date.
- The guarantee does not apply in situations when the issuer fails or if you sell the Premium Bond before its maturity.
- The Premium Bond holder bears the issuer´s and the guarantor´s credit risk.
- If you use the portfolio method of investment advice, ask your banker or investment specialist to assess whether this product should become part of your investment portfolio.
- The product is subject to English law.
- The prices are given as the percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: SG Issuer
Underlying: Global Multi Asset Strategy EUR Index
Subscription period: 21.7.2020 (9.00)–20.8.2020 (16.00)
- Participation: 80% in a regularly observed trend of the underlying asset
- Guarantee: 100% of the PD MULTI 15 nominal value at the maturity date (see Note)
- Maximum payout: 130% of the PD MULTI 15 nominal value
- Selling price: 100%, free of charge
- Formula for calculating the value at maturity: 100% of the PD MULTI 15 + 80% participation x (average value from 5 observations of the underlying asset/initial value – 1), minimum 100%, maximum 130%
- Underlying asset initial value fixing date: 20 August 2020
- Observation: annual, always at 20 August with the convention of the following working day
- Last observation: 20 August 2025
- Product costs valid at the issue date: 0.54%, p.a. (You will find the exact expression of product costs in the PD MULTI 15 Issue order.).
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume
- Minimum investment : 1 piece