Why buy Prémiový dluhopis DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1?
- Interesting yield potential of up to 40% for its duration.
- 85% participation in a regularly observed trend of the underlying asset – iSTOXX Global Demography Select 50 index.
- Regular observation of the underlying asset. The resulting yield is calculated as 85% participation of the average annually fixed values of the observed underlying asset.
- Even with a greater fall in the underlying asset at least 100% of the PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 nominal value (see Note) is always paid out at maturity thanks to the guarantee.
- Immediate availability of funds. You can sell PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1, subject to standard market conditions, through Česká spořitelna at any time before maturity, for the market price shown in the Exchange Rate List of Česká spořitelna. However in such a case the price may fluctuate even below 100% of its nominal value.
- The payout guarantee of a minimum of 100% of its nominal value (see Note) applies to payout at maturity.
- PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the currency risk.
- Electronic version of the prospectus is published on the website of Credit Suisse AG https://www.credit-suisse.com/cz/en.html.
Note: Payment of the guaranteed amount depends on the issuer’s ability to meet its guarantee obligations.
- For PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 there is a guaranteed return on the entire invested amount. PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 guarantees a return of at least 100% of its nominal value (see Note) at the maturity date.
- The guarantee does not apply to a situation when the issuer fails or if you sell the Premium Bond before its maturity.
- Holder of PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- If you use the portfolio method of investment advice, ask your banker or investment specialist to assess whether this product should become part of your investment portfolio.
- PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 is subject to English law.
- The prices are given as the percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: Credit Suisse AG (acting through its London branch)
- Underlying asset: iSTOXX Global Demography Select 50
- Subscription period: 16 September 2019 (9.00) – 9 October 2019 (16.00)
- Price at subscription: 100%, free of charge
- Date of fixing the initial value of the underlying asset: 9 October 2019
- Observation: annual, always at 9 October, with the convention of the following working day
- Last observation: 9 October 2023
- Participation: 85% in a regularly observed trend of the underlying asset
- Guarantee: 100% of the nominal value of PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 on the maturity date (see Note)
- Maximum payout: 140% of the PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 nominal value
- Formula for calculating the value at maturity: 100% of PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1 + 85% participation × (average value from 4 observations of the underlying asset/initial value – 1), minimum 100%, maximum 140%
- Product costs valid at the issue date: 0.84% p.a. (You will find the precise expression of the product costs in the Instruction for Subscription of PD DEMOGRAPHY SELECT 1)
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume
- Minimum investment: 1 piece