What does the Prémiový dluhový cenný papír U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL offer?
- Possibility to obtain an attractive yield of up to 12% in 2 years.
- PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL can be automatically repaid early together with the payout of an interesting yield of 3% (see Note) already after the first half year or at any of the following observation. Then the final yield is 3% (see Note) for each half year that elapsed since the issue date.
- Interesting barrier of 60% of the initial value of NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index for payout of the nominal value of the Premium Bond at the date of closing observation.
- Barrier for automatic early repayment: 100% of the initial price.
- PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the currency risk.
- Electronic version of the Basic Prospectus is published on the Issuer´s website https://www.goldmansachs.com/ or on www.investicnicentrum.cz/prospekty.
- Electronic version of the Notification of Key Information is published on the website https://www.goldmansachs.com/or you can find it on the investment portal www.investicnicentrum.cz.
Note: PDCP HEALTH CARE AUTOCALL pays out any potential yields in a lump sum at its early or regular maturity date, the consolidated interest is not claimed.
- PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL does not guarantee a return on the invested amount and the investor could lose the whole investment or part of it.
- The holder of PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL bears the credit risk of the issuer and the guarantor.
- The total yield is paid out in a lump sum for the actual duration of PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL at the regular maturity date or at the automatic early repayment date.
- If at the date of fixing the closing value of NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index the value of the index will fall below the barrier of 60% of its initial value, no yield will be paid out on the maturity date and the holder of PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL will lose more than 40% of the invested money.
- If you use the portfolio method of investment advice, ask your banker or investment specialist to assess whether this product should become part of your investment portfolio.
- PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL is subject to English law.
- Issuer: Goldman, Sachs & Co. Wertpapier GmbH
- Guarantor: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (S&P's BBB+ / Moody's A3 / Fitch A)
- Underlying asset: NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector share Index
- Subscription period: 19 September 2019 (9.00) – 8 October 2019 (16.00)
- Price at subscription: 100%, free of charge
- Issue date: 15 October 2019
- Date of fixing the initial value of the index: 8 October 2019
- Date of fixing the closing value of the index: 8 October 2021
- Dates of possible automatic early repayment: 17 April 2020, 15 October 2020, 15 April 2021
- You will find the comparative values for automatic early repayment in the leaflet
- Barrier for payout of the nominal value of PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL at the closing date of the observation: 60% of the initial value of the NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index
- Product costs valid on the subscription starting date (You will find the precise statement of products costs in the Subscription Instruction of PDCP U.S. TECHNOLOGY AUTOCALL): 1.59% p.a.
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume