What does the Prémiový dluhový cenný papír OIL AUTOCALL 4 offer?
- Possibility to obtain attractive yield of up to 22% in four years.
- The Premium Bond can be automatically repaid early together with payout of an interesting yield of 5.5% (see Note) as soon as after the first year or subsequently at any of the following annual monitoring. The resulting yield is then 5.5% (see Note) for each year that elapsed since the issue date.
- Interesting level of the barrier of 55% of the initial value (see Note 2) of the underlying asset – WTI oil for payout of the nominal value of the Premium Bond at its maturity date.
- Barrier for automatic early repayment decreasing over time: 100% (after a year), 90% (after two years) and 80% (after three years).
- The Premium Bond is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the currency risk.
Note1: Any potential yields from the Premium Bond are paid out in a lump sum at its early or regular maturity date, the consolidated interest is not claimed.
Note 2: The initial value of the underlying asset – of WTI oil shall be determined according to the closing price of the nearest WTI oil futures contract of 29 May 2018.
- PDCP does not guarantee a return on the invested amount and the investor could lose the whole investment or part of it.
- The holder of PDCP bears the issuer´s and the guarantor´s credit risk.
- The total yield is paid out in a lump sum for the real duration of the Premium Bond (PDCP) at the maturity date or at the date of automatic early repayment.
- If at the date of fixing the closing value, the value of the underlying asset falls below the barrier of 55% of its initial value (see Note 2), no yield will be paid out at the maturity date and the PDCP holder will lose more than 45% of the invested money.
- Prices are quoted in percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: BNP Paribas Arbitrage Issuance B.V. (S&P's A)
- Guarantor: BNP Paribas (S&P's A / Moody's Aa3 / Fitch A+)
- Underlying asset: WTI light oil (the nearest WTI oil futures contract)
- Notification of key information can be obtained at www.bnpparibas.com
- Currency: Czech crown (CZK)
- Nominal value of one piece: CZK 10,000
- Minimum investment: 1 piece
- Subscription period: 16 May (9.00) – 29 May 2018 (16.00)
- Liquidity: daily according to Česká spořitelna Exchange Rate List
- Price at subscription: 100%, free of charge
- Date of issue: 4 June 2018
- Date of fixing the initial value of the underlying asset: 29 May 2018
- Date of fixing the closing value of the underlying asset: 31 May 2022
- Dates of possible automatic early repayment: 4 June 2019, 4 June 2020, 7 June 2021
- Dates of monitoring: see the leaflet
- Barrier for payout of the nominal value at its maturity date: 55% of the fixed initial value of the underlying asset at the date of fixing its closing value
- Maturity date: 7 June 2022
- Distributor costs valid at the issue date: approximately 0.44% p.a., you can find the exact wording in the Agreement for Purchase PDCP OIL AUTOCALL 4
- Issuer costs valid at the issue date: you can find the exact wording in the Notification of Key information
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume