What does the Prémiový dluhový cenný papír EUROPE OUTPERFORMANCE AUTOCALL offer?
- Possibility to obtain yield of up to 25% (see Note) in 5 years.
- The Premium Bond can be automatically repaid early together with payout of 2.5% yield (see Note) already after the first half-year or at any of the following half-year monitoring. The resulting yield is then 2.5% (see Note) for every half year which has elapsed since the issue date.
- The barrier level of 50% of the initial value of the underlying EURO STOXX 50® index for payout of the nominal value of the Premium Bond at its maturity date.
- The Premium Bond is issued in Czech crowns and the investor does not bear the currency risk.
- The electronic version of the leaflet is published on the Issuer´s website
Note: The Premium Bond shall pay out possible one-off yields at its early or regular maturity date, the consolidated interest is not claimed. The yields are paid out in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the part: “How the Prémiový dluhový cenný papír EUROPE OUTPERFORMANCE AUTOCALL works”.
- The Premium Bond does not guarantee a return on the invested amount and the investor could loose the whole investment or part of it.
- The holder of the Premium Bond bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- The half-year yield is paid out in a single sum for the entire duration of the Premium Bond at the maturity date or at the automatic early repayment.
- If at the date of fixing the closing value of the EURO STOXX 50® index its value falls below the 50% barrier of its initial value, no yield will be paid out at the maturity date and the Premium Bond holder will be paid out the nominal value of the Premium bond reduced by the loss of the EURO STOXX 50® index since the date of fixing its initial value until the date of fixing its closing value.
- Prices are quoted in percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: BNP Paribas Arbitrage Issuance B.V.
- Underlying asset: EURO STOXX 50®(SX5E Index), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM UP Equity)
- Currency: Czech crown (CZK)
- Nominal value of one piece: CZK 10,000
- Minimum investment: 1 piece
- Subscription period: from 16 March until 6 April 2017 (can be shortened)
- Subscription price: 100%
- Subscription charge: 0%
- Issue date: 13 April 2017
- Date of fixing the initial values: 6 April 2017
- Date of fixing the closing values: 6 April 2022
- Dates of possible early repayment: 13 October 2017, 13 April 2018, 13 October 2018, 13 April 2019, 13 October 2019, 13 April 2020, 13 October 2020, 13 April 2021, 13 October 2021
- Barrier for payout of the nominal value at its maturity date: 50% of the fixed initial value of the underlying EURO STOXX 50® index
- Comparative values for early repayment: see the leaflet
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume
- Risk weight of the product is 5 (on a scale of 1 to 7 from the potentially lower risk and yield of 1 to the potentially higher risk and yield of 7).