What does the PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL offer?
- Possibility to obtain an attractive yield of up to 21.25% in 5 years.
- PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL can be automatically repaid early together with the payout of an interesting yield of 4.25% (see Note) already after the first year or at any of the following annual monitoring. The resulting yield is then 4.25% (see Note) for each year that elapsed after the issue date.
- Attractive barrier level of 60% of the initial value of the DivDAX share index for payout of the yield and the nominal value of the PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL at its maturity date.
- Barrier for automatic early repayment decreasing over in time: 100% (after a year), 95% (after two years), 90% (after three years), 85% (after four years).
- PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the currency risk.
- The DivDAX share index is a well diversified index representing German companies with the highest dividend yield from the major German share DAX index.
- Electronic version of the Prospectus and the Notification of Key Information are published on the Issuer´s website https://prospectus.vontobel.com
- PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL does not guarantee a return on the invested amount and investor could lose the whole investment or part of it.
- The holder of PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL bears the credit risk of the issuer and guarantor.
- The total yield is paid out in a single sum for the real duration of PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL at the maturity date or at the date of its automatic early repayment.
- If at the date of fixing the closing value of the index its value falls below the barrier of 60% of its initial value (The initial value will be calculated by the DivDAX provider based on the closing prices of the underlying assets on 7 October 2020), no yield shall be paid out at the maturity date and the PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL holder shall lose more than 40% of the invested money.
- If you make use of portfolio investment consultancy method, ask your banker or investment specialist to assess with you whether this product should become part of your investment portfolio.
- PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL is subject to German law.
- Prices are quoted in percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: Vontobel Financial Products GmbH
- Guarantor: Vontobel Holding AG (Moody's A3)
- Underlying index: DivDAX
- Subscription period: 10 September 2020 (9.00) – 7 October 2020 (16.00)
- Date of fixing the initial value of the underlying index:
7 October 2020
- Date of fixing the closing value of the underlying index:
7 October 2025
- Dates of possible automatic early repayment:
14 October 2021, 14 October 2022, 16 October 2023, 14 October 2024
- Dates of monitoring: see the leaflet
- Barrier for payout of the nominal value at its maturity date: 60% of the fixed initial value of DivDAX index at the date of fixing its closing value
- Product costs valid at the subscription starting day: (You will find the exact expression of product costs in the PDCP DivDAX AUTOCALL Subscription Instruction): 0.727% annually