Why buy Prémiový dluhopis MULTI 12?
- Interesting yield potential of up to 40% for its duration.
- 80% participation in a regularly observed trend of a broadly diversified underlying asset – the Solactive ERSTE Multi Asset Index 35 VC index.
- Regular observation of the underlying asset. The resulting yield is calculated as 80% participation of the average annually fixed values of the observed underlying asset.
- Even with a greater fall in the underlying asset at least 100% of the PD MUTLI 12 nominal value (see Note) is always paid out at maturity thanks to the guarantee.
- Immediate availability of funds. You can sell the PD MULTI 12, subject to standard market conditions, through Česká spořitelna at any time before maturity, for the market price shown in the Exchange Rate List of Česká spořitelna. However in such a case the price may fluctuate even below 100% of its nominal value. The payout guarantee of a minimum of 100% of its nominal value (see Note) applies to payout at maturity.
- PD MULTI 12 is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the currency risk.
Note: The disbursement of the guaranteed amount depends on the ability of the issuer to meet its commitments arising from the guarantee.
- Electronic version of the prospectus is published on the Issuer´s website www.erstegroup.com. ERSTE GROUP BANK AG as the issuer and creator of this product with an investment component has drawn up the document Notification of Key Information in which you will find basic information about this investment product.
- You can find the Notification on the creator´s website www.erstegroup.com and on Česká spořitelna investment portal www.investicnicentrum.cz
- The Premium Bond guarantees a return on the entire invested amount. The PD MULTI 12 guarantees a return of a minimum 100% of its nominal value (see Note) at the maturity date.
- The guarantee does not apply in situations when the issuer fails or if you sell the Premium Bond before its maturity.
- The Premium Bond holder bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- If you use the portfolio method of investment advice, ask your banker or investment specialist to assess whether this product should become part of your investment portfolio.
- The prices are given as the percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: Erste Group Bank AG
- Underlying asset: Solactive ERSTE Multi Asset Index 35 VC
- Participation: 80% in a regularly observed trend of the underlying asset
- Guarantee: 100% of the PD MULTI 12 nominal value at the maturity date (see Note)
- Maximum payout: 140% of the PD MULTI 12 nominal value
- Selling price: 100%, free of charge
- Formula for calculating the value at maturity: 100% of the PD MULTI 12 + 80% participation x (average value from 4 observations of the underlying asset/initial value – 1), minimum 100%, maximum 140%
- Underlying asset initial value fixing date: 17 September 2019
- Observation: annual, always at 17 September, with the convention of the following working day
- Last observation: 18 September 2023
- Product costs valid at the issue date: 0.49%, p.a. (you will find the precise expression of the product costs in the Agreement for Purchase of the PD MULTI 12).
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume
- Minimum investment : 1 piece