Why buy Prémiový dluhopis MULTI 9?
- Interesting yield potential of up to 40% for its duration.
- 100% participation in a regularly observed trend of a broadly diversified underlying asset – the Solactive ERSTE Multi Asset Index 35 VC index.
- Regular observation of the underlying asset. The resulting yield is calculated as 100% participation of the average annually fixed values of the observed underlying asset.
- Even with a greater fall in the underlying asset at least 100% of the Premium Bond nominal value (see Note) is always paid out at maturity thanks to the guarantee.
- Immediate availability of funds. You can sell the Premium Bond, subject to standard market conditions, through Česká spořitelna at any time before maturity, for the market price shown in the Exchange Rate List of Česká spořitelna. However in such a case the price may fluctuate even below 100% of its nominal value. The payout guarantee of a minimum of 100% of its nominal value applies to payout at maturity.
- The Premium Bond is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the currency risk.
- Electronic version of the prospectus is published on the Issuer´s website www.erstegroup.com. ERSTE GROUP BANK AG as the issuer and creator of this product with an investment component, has drawn up the document Notification of Key Information in which you will find basic information about this investment product.
- You can find the Notification on the creator´s website www.erstegroup.com and on Česká spořitelna investment portal www.investicnicentrum.cz
Note: The disbursement of the guaranteed amount depends on the ability of the issuer to meet its commitments arising from the guarantee.
- The Premium Bond guarantees a return on the entire invested amount. It guarantees a return of a minimum 100% of its nominal value (see Note) at the maturity date.
- The guarantee does not apply in situations when the issuer fails or if you sell the Premium Bond before its maturity.
- The Premium Bond holder bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- If you use the portfolio method of investment advice, ask your banker or investment specialist to assess whether this product should become part of your investment portfolio.
- The prices are given as the percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Issuer: Erste Group Bank AG
- Underlying asset: Solactive ERSTE Multi Asset Index 35 VC
- Participation: 100% in a regularly observed trend of the underlying asset
- Guarantee: 100% of the PD nominal value at the maturity date (see Note)
- Maximum payout: 140% of the PD nominal value
- Selling price: 100%, free of charge
- Formula for calculating the value at maturity: 100% of the PD nominal value + 100% participation × (average value from 4 observations of the underlying asset/initial value – 1), minimum 100%, maximum 140%
- Underlying asset initial value fixing date: 30 May 2019
- Observation: annual, always at 30 May, with the convention of the following working day
- Last observation: 30 May 2023
- Distributor´s costs valid at the issue date: approximately 0.6% p.a., you will find the precise expression in the Agreement for Purchase of PD MULTI 9
- Issuer´s costs valid at the issue date: you will find the precise expression in the Notification of Key Information
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume
- Minimum investment: 1 piece
- Product risk rate weight is on a scale from 1 to 7 from a potentially lower risk and yield of 1 to a potentially higher risk and yield of 7 assuming that you will keep the product until the maturity date. The real risk may substantially differ, if you sell the product prematurely. The product risk-weight is a guide for comparing the rate of risk in comparison with others. It shows how likely it is that you can lose money as a consequence of movements on the markets, or because the issuer will be unable to pay out the money.