|Date: 2023/05/30 15:30:00|
|Type of bond||Structured bonds and notes|
|Issuer type||financial institution|
|Country of issue||CH|
|Coupon payment date||2024/03/01|
|Coupon payment period||at maturity|
|Investor tolerance||6 (scale 1-7)|
|Last trading day||2024/02/23|
|Advantages||Details you should be aware of|
What does PDCP INDUSTRY AUTOCALL offer?
PDCP INDUSTRY AUTOCALL with the option of automatic early repayment provides the opportunity to gain an attractive annual yield of 7% (see Note). The total yield for its three-year duration can then reach up to 21%.
The payout of the yield and the nominal value of PDCP INDUSTRY AUTOCALL is based on the price trend of shares of three important companies the activity of which focuses on the sphere of industry - Caterpillar, Siemens and Evonik Industries. In addition, the construction of PDCP INDUSTRY AUTOCALL allows its early repayment and payout of an attractive yield even in case of a slight decrease or stagnation of the underlying assets. The product may end already after the first year or subsequently each year for its duration depending on fulfilment of conditions for early repayment or at its maturity date.
For more information see the leaflet
How does PDCP INDUSTRY AUTOCALL work?
You will find more information and the examples in the leaflet
This US leader in engineering was founded in 1925 and is often named only by the abbreviation CAT. The inspiration for the name Caterpillar came from the company’s products – a tractor which, instead of steel wheels, uses tracks and moves like a caterpillar. The company focuses above all on development, production and sale of agricultural, construction and mining technology. A significant part of production is also that of diesel engines, turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company is based in the US state of Illinois and 40% of its income comes from the domestic market while the remaining 60% comes from the rest of the world. In 2020 the company’s income exceeded 39 billion USD. It employs more than 100,000 people.
Siemens AG is a German industrial giant, whose origin dates back to 1866. It focuses above all on electronics, automation and digitisation. It operates in transportation, generation of energy, design of control mechanisms and diagnostic instruments used in healthcare. People come across its products in everyday life in the form of household appliances or office equipment. The company’s employees filed about 2,740 patent applications in the fiscal year of 2020 and submitted about 5,120 publications about published inventions. Siemens AG is the holder of a total of 42,900 issued patents. In our country Siemens has been operating for 130 years now and one of its first projects was the delivery of a gas furnace to the glass factory in Harrachov. Today this conglomerate based in Munich is one of the biggest in the world. It has over 290,000 employees and has a representative office in almost every country. The company’s total income for the fiscal year of 2020 was just under 58 billion EUR.
|EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG|
This German company was established in 2007, although a record of its history goes back to 1968. It specialises in the development and production of high quality chemicals which form part of an extensive range of production processes. Its products are used in the production of renewable energy, in the automotive industry, construction, engineering and human and animal healthcare. These chemicals are used to produce such end products as: insulation materials, mattresses, tyres, turbines for wind power plants, medication and animal nutrition. It also focuses on development of innovative and intelligent materials that offer resource-saving solutions of conventional sources. It employs more than 32,000 people in 26 countries of the world. The company’s total income for the fiscal year of 2020 came to about 12 billion EUR.
Any information, material and services regarding financial instruments and securities provided by Česká spořitelna/Erste Group/ or any of its affiliates (collectively “Erste Group“) on this and any linked website hereafter (jointly the “Websites“) shall be exclusively to investors who are not subject to any legal sale or purchase restrictions.
By agreeing to this hereto, the visitor entering this Websites confirms that has read, understood and accepted this Information and the Disclaimer