- Interesting yield potential of up to 40% for its duration.
- 50% participation in the regularly observed trend of the broadly diversified underlying asset – Solactive ERSTE Green Invest Index VC index.
- Regular observation of the underlying asset. The resulting yield is calculated as 50% participation from the average annual fixed values of the observed underlying assets.
- Even with a fall in the underlying asset a minimum of 100% of the nominal value (see Note) of PD RESPONSIBLE 2 is always paid out at maturity thanks to the guarantee.
- Quick availability of funds. Under standard market conditions you can sell PD RESPONSIBLE 2 on the market through Česká spořitelna at any time before maturity at the market price stated in the Exchange Rate List of Česká spořitelna. However in such case the price can fluctuate even below 100% of its nominal value. The guarantee of 100% payout of its nominal value (see Note) is related to a payout at maturity.
- PD RESPONSIBLE 2 is issued in Czech crowns, the investor does not bear the exchange rate risk.
- Electronic version of the Prospectus is published on the Issuer´s website www.erstegroup.com or on www.investicnicentrum.cz/prospekty.
- The Notification can be found on the author´s website www.erstegroup.com, on Česká spořitelna investment portal www.investicnicentrum.cz.
- PD RESPONSIBLE 2 guarantees a return of at least 100% of its nominal value (see Note) at the maturity date.
- The guarantee does not apply in a situation when the issuer fails or you sell the Premium Bond before its maturity.
- The holder of PD RESPONSIBLE 2 bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- If you use the portfolio method of investment advisory service, ask you banker or investment specialist to assess with you if this product should become part of your investment portfolio.
- The prices are given as percentage of the nominal value. Buying price means that the client is selling, selling price means that the client buying.
- Issuer: Erste Group Bank AG (S&P's A / Moody's A2 / Fitch A)
- Underlying asset: Solactive ERSTE Green Invest Index VC
- Participation: 50% in the regularly observed trend of the underlying asset
- Guarantee: 100% of PD RESPONSIBLE 2 nominal value at the maturity date (see Note)
- Maximum payout: 140% of PD RESPONSIBLE 2 nominal value
- Selling price: 100%, without a fee
- Formula for calculating the value at maturity: 100% of the nominal value of PD RESPONSIBLE 2 + 50% participation × (average value of 5 observations of the underlying asset /initial value – 1), minimum 100%, maximum 140%
- Date of fixing the initial value of the underlying asset: 19 November 2020
- Observation: annual, always at 19 November, with the convention of the following working day (19 November 2021, 21 November 2022, 20 November 2023, 19 November 2024, 19 November 2025)
- Last observation: 19 November 2025
- Product costs valid at the issue date (You will find the exact expression of product costs in PD RESPONSIBLE 2 Subscription Instruction): 0.49% annually