What does the Prémiový dluhový cenný papír PROFIT 19 offer?
- An interesting yield potential of up to 15 % for its duration.
- 100% participation in the regularly observed trend of the underlying asset – STOXX® Global ESG Leaders Select 50 EUR index.
- Even with bigger market drop, the minimum return of PDCP PROFIT 19 at its maturity date is 97% of its nominal value.
- The regular observation and fixing of attained yields. The resulting yield is calculated as a 100% participation of the average quarterly fixed values of the monitored underlying asset.
- Immediate access to funds. You can sell the premium bond at any time even prior to the maturity date for a market price quoted in the Česká spořitelna Exchange Rate List. Also in this case the price could be under the 97 % of the nominal value. The guarantee is valid at the maturity.
- Prémiový dluhový cenný papír PROFIT 19 does not guarantee a return on the invested amount. It guarantees 97% return of its nominal value at the maturity date.
- The Guarantee is not valid when the issuer colaps or if you sell the premuim bond before its maturity.
- The premium bond holder bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- The prices are quoted in percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Guarantee: 97% return on the nominal value of the PDCP at the maturity date
- Participation: 100% in the regularly observed trend of the underlying asset
- Maximum payout: 115% of the PDCP nominal value
- Formula for premium: 100% of the nominal value + participation 100% x (average/initial value - 1), minimum 97%, maximum 115%
- Underlying asset: STOXX® Global ESG Leaders Select 50 EUR (for more information please visit: www.stoxx.com)
- Nominal value of one premium bond: CZK 10,000
- Minimum investment: 1 piece
- Currency: Czech crown (CZK)
- Fixing the initial value of the underlying asset: 8 March 2018
- Observation: quarterly, always at 9 July, 9 October, 9 January, 9 April with the convention of next working day
- Last observation: 9 April 2021
- Liquidity: daily according to the Česká spořitelna Exchange Rate List
- Maturity date: 23. April 2021
- Issuer: Erste Group Bank AG
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume