What does the Prémiový dluhový cenný papír PROFIT 15 offer?
- An interesting yield potential of up to 15 % for its duration.
- 100% participation in the regularly observed trend of the underlying asset – STOXX®Europe Select 50 share index.
- A min. 95% return on its nominal value at its maturity date.
- The regular observation and fixing of attained yields. The resulting yield is calculated as a 100% participation of the average quarterly fixed values of the monitored underlying asset.
- Immediate access to funds. You can sell the premium bond at any time even prior to the maturity date for a market price quoted in the Česká spořitelna Exchange Rate List.
- Prémiový dluhový cenný papír PROFIT 15 does not guarantee a return on the invested amount. It guarantees 95% return of its nominal value at the maturity date.
- The premium bond holder bears the issuer´s credit risk.
- The prices are quoted in percentages of the nominal value. The buying price means the client is selling, the selling price means the client is buying.
- Guarantee: 95% return on the nominal value of the PDCP at the maturity date
- Participation: 100% in the regularly observed trend of the underlying asset
- Maximum payout: 115% of the PDCP nominal value
- Formula for premium: 100% + participation 100% x (average/initial value - 1), minimum 95%, maximum 115%
- Underlying asset: STOXX®Europe Select 50 (for more information please visit: www.stoxx.com)
- Nominal value of one premium bond: CZK 10,000
- Minimum investment: 1 piece
- Currency: Czech crown (CZK)
- Fixing the initial value of the underlying asset: 10 November 2017
- Observation: quarterly, always at 10 February, 10 May, 10 August, 10 November with the convention of next working day
- Last observation: 10 November 2022
- Liquidity: daily according to the Česká spořitelna Exchange Rate List
- Maturity date: 21 November 2022
- Issuer: Erste Group Bank AG
- Price for the provision of early redemption: 2% of the transaction volume